£26000 - £28000 per annum
17 days ago
Light Commercial Vehicle Technician Southampton
- Monday to Friday Only 8 am - 5 pm & + Saturday AM Rota
- Up to £26,000 Basic + Overtime
- Well Established Commercial Main Dealer Group
Our Client, a Commercial Main Dealer requires an experienced LCV Technician to join their team in Southampton.
- Predominantly working with on 3.5-tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday & Saturday AM Rota
Up to £26,000 + Overtime
Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQL3 or equivalent, however, they are willing to interview applicants with only part qualifications so long as they have previous commercial vehicle experience.
If this Light Commercial Vehicle Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or you want to find out more on other Automotive Jobs in the Southampton and Hampshire area, then please contact Kenny at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton please contact Kenny at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.