Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
LCV Technician required for Commercial Main Dealer Group.
- Salary ranging from £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8 am- 5:30 pm. Saturday mornings 1in3.
- Join a reputable dealer group who operate nationally!
Key Responsibilities for this LCV Technician
- Predominantly working with on 3.5-tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes/repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Requirements for this Van Technician
Due to the nature of the LCV Technician role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Any applicants must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or you want to find out more on other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands, get in touch with Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.