Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Experienced LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Telford
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Salary Dependant on Experience
Our Client, a Vehicle Main Dealer is seeking a Fully Qualified LCV/Van Technician to join their team in Telford
You will have the knowledge to use diagnostic equipment, and experience in all aspects of vehicle repairs and service, as well as the understanding of fault diagnosis and have the capability to work to high standards and have a positive attitude and work well within a busy, fast-paced environment.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
* The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
* The capability of working to the highest quality standards
* Great team player and communication skills
* Maintain high standards of house-keeping
* Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
* A full UK driving license
* Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
* Experience in the brand would be an advantage
* VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
* Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3
Ideally you will be qualified at IMI Level 3 or equivalent and have experience working within a Main Dealer.
Working Hours for this LCV Mechanic role will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm and 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
If this Motor Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Telford please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Commercial Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.