Up to £29782 per annum
3 months ago
Our client a Franchise Approved Commercial Dealership in the Cardiff region is currently recruiting for an experienced and professional LCV Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a close-knit team, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified LCV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold experience working within another franchise approved dealership. You will need hold a driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Licence would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential as training is provided.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Basic starting salary up to £23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Uncapped time save bonus scheme and VHC/up-sale bonus scheme adding up to £2,000-£6,000+ per annum.
* Saturdays paid in addition to basic salary.
* Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holiday.
* Employee car benefit scheme.
* Fantastic long-term carer prospects with a growing local business.
The hours worked are 8:30AM-5:15PM Monday to Friday with a half hour unpaid lunch and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM.