Up to £32000 per annum
15 days ago
LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Chelmsford
Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
Basic Salary Up to £27k with an OTE up to £32k
Our Client is currently looking for an LCV Technician to join their team - a Volume Main Dealership in Chelmsford, Essex.
As a LCV Vehicle Technician your main duties will include;
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum with at least two/three year's technical experience post-Apprenticeship. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
The successful LCV Technician must be able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
You must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Our client offers an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Chelmsford and Essex area please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.