Up to £35000 per annum
19 days ago
Light Goods Vehicle Technician Mitcham
Monday to Friday Only 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
£13 - £16 per hour DOE
Well Established Family Run Service Centre
Our Client, a Family Run HGV / LGV Workshop requires an experienced LCV / LGV Technician to join their team in Mitcham, Surrey.
- Predominantly working with on Minibuses, 3.5-tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes/repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
7.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday Only
Ranging from £27,000 - £33,280 Depending On Experience
Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQL3 or equivalent, however, they are willing to interview applicants with only part qualifications so long as they have previous commercial vehicle experience.
If this Light Commercial Vehicle Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or you want to find out more on other Automotive Jobs in the Croydon, Mitcham and East Surrey area, then please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.