Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Management Accountant required in Cardiff
- Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 8:30 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Management Account to join our client's franchise approved automotive dealership in the Cardiff region.
Management Accountant Specification:
Reporting directly into the Financial Director, in this Management Accountant role your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide monthly financial and management information (actual and forecasts) to support the decision-making process. To maintain and develop robust processes and procedures that ensure accurate and timely accounting records are maintained to enable this management information to be produced to high quality and to be accurate, relevant and timely.
- All prepayments and accruals.
- Creditor position is accurately maintained, and all suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- All debtor and creditor control accounts.
- Fixed assets reconciliation.
- Inventory position is accurately maintained, and monthly stock takes are completed.
- Monitor and control of Finance and Operating leases.
- Through functional responsibility produce accurate and timely Management information including Management Accounts, KPI reports and information for the financial report.
- Produce accurate short term profit and cash flow forecasts and support the Finance Manager in the production of annual budgets, and year-end returns.
- Ensure actual spend against budget is tracked and reported to the Management Team. Ensuring all purchase orders are raised in accordance with Finance procedures.
- Ensure weekly validation and processing of agency timesheets.
- Weekly validation of permanent overtime hours and miscellaneous hours booked.
- Ensuring the monthly payroll data is processed according to Company policies and statutory requirements, and submitted to the bureau as per agreed timetable.
The Successful Management Accountant:
- Previous management or senior accounts experience is mandatory.
- Automotive accounts experience is highly advantageous but is non-essential.
- Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate, with credibility both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with very strong interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Methodical and diligent approach to working.
- Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-moving automotive-type environment and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
Management Accountant Package Details:
- Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme and company benefits.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and business.
- Working hours from 8:30 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
If this Management Accountant interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Caerphilly please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.