Depending on Experience
9 days ago
* Management Accountant required in Cardiff
* Fully negotiable starting salary.
* 40/45 hour week Monday to Friday.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Management Account to join our client's franchise approved automotive dealership in the Cardiff region.
Reporting directly into the Financial Director, in this role this role your key responsibilities will include:
* To provide monthly financial and management information (actual and forecasts) to support the decision-making process. To maintain and develop robust processes and procedures that ensure accurate and timely accounting records are maintained to enable this management information to be produced to a high quality, and to be accurate, relevant and timely.
* All prepayments and accruals.
* Creditor position is accurately maintained, and all suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
* All debtor and creditor control accounts.
* Fixed assets reconciliation.
* Inventory position is accurately maintained, and monthly stock takes are completed.
* Monitor and control of Finance and Operating leases.
* Through functional responsibility produce accurate and timely Management information including Management Accounts, KPI reports and information for the financial report.
* Produce accurate short term profit and cash flow forecasts and support the Finance Manager in the production of annual budgets, and year-end returns.
* Ensure actual spend against budget is tracked and reported to the Management Team. Ensuring all purchase orders are raised in accordance with Finance procedures.
* Ensure weekly validation and processing of agency timesheets.
* Weekly validation of permanent overtime hours and miscellaneous hours booked.
* Ensuring the monthly payroll data is processed according to Company policies and statutory requirements, and submitted to the bureau as per agreed timetable.
* Previous management or senior accounts experience is mandatory.
* Automotive accounts experience is highly advantageous but is non-essential.
* Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate, with credibility both internally and externally.
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with very strong interpersonal skills.
* Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
* Methodical and diligent approach to working.
* Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving automotive-type environment and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
For your hard work as a Management Accountant our client is offering a fully negotiable starting salary with 22 days annual holiday allowance, workplace pension scheme, company benefits and Monday to Friday working hours.
If this Management Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!