Up to £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Marketing Executive Required for Main Dealer Group
Based in the Canterbury Area
Circa £25-30k Per Annum
Monday to Friday hours ONLY
Are you a Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing Automotive dealer groups in the UK?
Our client is looking for a confident, organised and pro-active individual who can play a leading role in the success of the group's marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, this newly created role provides the opportunity to help shape the marketing across a number of brands within the company's portfolio.
- Deliver the agreed marketing strategy through the creation and implementation of effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns and events
- Working closely with marketing agencies and brand partners to ensure our activity delivers against key business objectives and is approved and executed within brand guidelines
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise centres on marketing solutions, both online and offline, across Retail/Fleet/After Sales/Accessories
- Responsible for growth and development of social and digital marketing channels, ensuring all content and offers are monitored and kept up to date
- Completion and submission of marketing planners focusing on activity, spend and results
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to quickly establish effective agency and internal relationships
- Effectively provide on-going support and advice to each Centre
- Help develop and improve the customer journey using timely and relevant communications
- Support development of lead generation initiatives
- Play a key role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign activity
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
- Passionate about marketing
- Educated to degree level
- Have previous marketing experience (qualification or in a similar role)
- Be a confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Team player, highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programmes
- Automotive experience would be preferred, but not essential.
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points, as the role may require travel to business meetings.
If you are interested in this Marketing Executive Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Canterbury and Kent, then please get in contact with Beth Allen at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.