Up to £30000 per annum
6 days ago
Content Marketing Executive Blackburn
Up to £30k dependant on experience.
8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday
Independent specialist Dealership.
Our client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven content marketing individual to join our talented and creative in-house marketing team. The marketing department are responsible for the entire groups inbound enquiries through practises including SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design. An applicant with a strong skill set in SEO and experience in any of the former would be beneficial.
This role is seen as a very important one to ensure we have a steady stream of content across all of our core brands.
* Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to build, manage and maintain the content calendar for our core brands
* Liaise with other departments and create compelling content for the different brands
* Optimise priority landing pages for search and ensure they conform to best practice
* Complete competitor analysis & content gap analysis
* Identify opportunities to outreach and publish content on relevant 3rd party websites
* Assist the Digital Marketing Manager on creating content, keyword research & trend analysis.
* Create on-site content, blogs, guest posts and social media
* Monitor the performance of each content asset and report back to Digital Marketing Manager on positives/negatives on a regular basis.
If this Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in your area, please contact Jade Jones at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.