Up to £36000 per annum
11 days ago
Master Auto Electrician required
£30 - £36k Basic DOE
45 hours per week + Saturdays on a rota
Automotive Master Auto Electrician Required for Restoration and Luxury Branded Car Service Centre!
Our client a market leading Vehicle Service Centre in the Mayfair, London area is currently looking to hire an experienced Master Auto Electrician to join their expanding business.
My client is a nationally renowned car restoration service centre, and they're currently looking to add new talent to their team.
Our clients aim to create an environment that is as supportive, diverse and fun as our brand. If you're results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled experience for our community of forward thinking members, we encourage you to apply.
Overview of the role:
We have a vacancy for a trustworthy, reliable and innovative individual to work as a Technician within the Auto Electrical Team floating between workshops and offering support to the mechanical / engineering teams.
Perform vehicle discovery relating to our clients technology in conjunction with the Senior Technician
Produce technical documentation in line with my clients best practice
Provide training both internally and with 3rd party suppliers
Troubleshoot technical issues
Monitor new vehicle model releases across our clients portfolio of vehicles
Assist the Senior Technician with testing and quality assurance, maintaining a record of audits and tests
Coordinate the supply of hardware components across the business, working with a portfolio of vendors across an international supply chain
Requirements & Qualifications
- Master Level Automotive Technician; automotive electronics knowledge is essential
- 3-5 years of technical experience in the automotive sector
- Intermediate computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Travel and workplace flexibility - the role will involve considerable international travel and will often involve client led field-based work
- Works well with others, communicates effectively, able to hold cross-cultural conversations with diplomacy and to break down complex technical concepts into easily understood language
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected demands on time
Possesses lateral thinking skills, curiosity, advanced problem solving, and a strong interest in automotive electronics
Previous experience of supply chain management is a plus, but is not required
Valid driver's license with fewer than 6 points
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for commission and career development as well as a company car.
If this Auto Electrician Job interests you or you would like find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Mayfair, London area then please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.