Depending on Experience
13 days ago
Master Technician Required in Dorchester
- Very Competitive Salary
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm / Saturday Mornings (1 in 3).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
There is fantastic opportunity for a current and qualified Main Dealer Master Technician to move into a well-established multi-award winning car dealership. As a Company they maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity and deliver excellence in customer service.
This Master Technician role is within a busy workshop environment and as such you will need to be highly skilled, motivated, efficient and organised.
The Master Technician will be required to:
- Carry out complex auto electrical work of franchised vehicles to the highest standards.
- Including diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Use and be able to interpret wiring diagrams.
- Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a first time fix is achieved for each customer.
- Attend relevant Master Technician training when required.
- Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
- To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information.
They require a Master Technician who is a qualified Master Technician from within a Main Car Dealership and they offer a modern, friendly working environment, competitive salary and benefits!
Motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Master Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.