Up to £35000 per annum
29 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Commercial Master Technician required in Runcorn
- Basic Salary of £35,000
- Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota.
- Must have Commercial Experience
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Master Technician who has a strong commercial background to join our client's motor trade facility.
Main Duties as a Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) MOT tests as instructed to the standards laid down by both the manufacturer and the Company.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to Workshop Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company and the Manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with Company and the Manufacturer's policy.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
You must be able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If this Commercial Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Runcorn please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.