Up to £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Master Technician required in Stafford
Hours: 39 hours per week + 1 in 3 Saturdays
Salary: Up to £27,000 basic / OTE £33,000 +
Company: Reputable Main Car Dealership.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Main Car Dealer Master Technician to join their friendly and successful team.
You will be required to:
* Carry out complex auto electrical work of franchised vehicles to the highest standards.
* Including diagnosis of electrical problems.
* Use and be able to interpret wiring diagrams.
* Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members.
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure a first time fix is achieved for each customer.
* Attend relevant Master Technician training when required.
* Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
* To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information.
This is fantastic opportunity for a current and qualified Main Dealer Master Technician to move into this well-established company.
Motor trade experience as a Main Dealer qualified Master Technician is essential to the role.