Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
Our motor trade client is currently looking to recruit a Main Dealer qualified Master Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their Loughborough team in a leadership role that will combine hands on work on both electric and conventional vehicles and liaison with manufacturer at high level.
This is fantastic opportunity for a current Master Vehicle Technician to move into this well-established Company and support their Service Department.
* To work with the existing team to increase efficiency across all vehicle marques.
* Lead the team with regard to service and mechanical repair to electric vehicles.
* Work with manufacturer at high level.
* Take a lead on all matters of dept and site health and safety.
* Manage the parts process associated with the dept including returns.
* Work with dept heads to ensure best practice.
* Submit and follow up with warranty claims.
* To ensure that all work undertaken is in line with manufacturer standards whether that is warranty or service.
* Must have a hands on approach to management and a positive attitude.
Salary circa £31,000k basic (dependant on experience) with a performance bonus OTE £34,000 p.a.
Motor trade experience as a Main Dealer qualified Master Technician is essential to the role.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!