Up to £35000 per annum
27 days ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Cheltenham!
- Up to £24,000 basic salary with £28,000 annual on-target earnings!
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 4 Sat 8:30am-1:00pm!
- Full brand-accredited training provided!
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in the Cheltenham area or be able to readily commute to the Cheltenham area. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have experience within a franchised main dealer, but this is non-essential. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme and overtime creating an uncapped on-target-earnings of £28,000 per annum.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full brand-accredited training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Staff discount schemes.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with an award-winning and growing car dealer group in the region.