Up to £35000 per annum
4 months ago
- Carry out complex auto electrical work of franchised vehicles to the highest standards.
- Including diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Use and be able to interpret wiring diagrams.
- Train, coach and develop workshop and service, team members.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a first-time fix is achieved for each customer.
- Attend relevant Master Technician training when required.
- Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
- To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information.