Up to £30420 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Fitter Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £30,420
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm with No Weekends
Family Run Company - Quality Over Quantity
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced MET Fitter to join their Bodyshop team based in Swindon.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
* Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
* Re-assembly with new parts as required.
* Inspections and testing.
* Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
* To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
* Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This is a role that would suit someone primarily from a Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Mechanical Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Fitter Jobs through to Vehicle Service Manager Jobs.