Up to £35864 per annum
3 days ago
Vehicle MET Technician Required in Dagenham.
Basic Salary Up to £35,864 Plus Bonus
Monday to Friday: 47.5 Hour Week
Plenty of Over time Available!!
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Trim (MET) Technician for their Dagenham Site.
As a mechanical and electrical trim technicians are responsible for identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles.
Duties may include:
* Identifying the extent of damage.
* Accessing and removing damaged components.
* Installing new components.
* Using welding and soldering equipment.
* Ensuring the vehicle is in working order.
* Supporting other team members in the achievement of their objectives.
* Carrying out final checks on the vehicle after repair.
As a mechanical and electrical trim technician you will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to use specialised equipment.
* The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Good communication skills.
* An awareness of safety procedures.
* The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
You will need to be trained in vehicle body and paint operations mechanical and electrical trim/body fitting. There are a range of qualifications our client will consider.
Alternatively if you already working in a similar role and have completed your Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA) in MET, or learnt by experience you will also be considered.
Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on experience. Ideally in the region however not limited to £12.85 - £14.52 Per Hour.
There is also the opportunity to earn bonus based on the efficiency / time saved.
If you live within the Romford area or can travel to the Romford / East London / Essex area and are interested in the position, please get in contact for more information.
This MET Fitter Job is one of many bodyshop jobs in this East London & Essex, please contact Zoe at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.