MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician / Panel Beater required in Coventry.
Salary: £30-40,000 basic p.a. depending on experience.
Overtime: time+half during week or Saturday 5am-12pm (optional).
Bonus: up to 10% paid annually – performance related.
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a large well establish accident repair body centre and they are currently looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician / Panel Beater to join their team.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
• Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
• Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
• Re-assembly with new parts as required.
• Inspections and testing.
• Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
• To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
• Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
• Panel Beater - who is happy doing or learning MET
• MET Technician - who is happy doing or learning Panel Beating
• Panel Beater / Paint Sprayer – who is happy doing or learning MET
ATA qualification in either Panel, Paint or MET is essential to the role.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from MET Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.