Up to £29120 per annum
about 1 year ago
MET / Panel Technician Required in Hinckley.
Hours: Mon 8.30am-5.00pm Tues - Thurs 8.00am-5.00pm / Friday 8.00am-3.00pm / Saturday optional overtime.
Salary: £11-14 per hour @ 40 hours contracted per week
Benefits: Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays.
Our client is actively looking to hire an experienced MET Technician who has a varied skill set range and able to complete a number of tasks in the Bodyshop.
- Working on a range of vehicles from cars up to 3.5 tonne.
- Completing body work such as strip and fit, mechanical repairs, panel work.
- Removing and replacing electrical internal components level
- Also carrying out wheel alignments and some diagnostic checks.
- A proven track record and an automotive Bodyshop MET Technician.
- Ideally experience of panel work.
- Full Driving Licence: Essential to Have.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
Motor trade experience is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.