Up to £30000 per annum
15 days ago
Senior Vehicle MET Technician in Loughborough.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
Salary: Basic from £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience).
Benefits: 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays per year + Training and Development provided.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and skilled Senior MET Technician to join our clients growing business.
You will be self-motivated and committed to delivering high quality work at speed as this is bonus led role within our workshop. We are therefore looking for someone who is organised and results focused and is prepared to work in a dynamic team environment.
* Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles.
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer
* Use ADAS Calibration equipment (Training will be provided)
* Carry out wheel alignments and interpret the reports.
* Strip & refit Mechanic components for accident repaired vehicles.
* De-gas & re-gas air-conditioning (Training can be provided)
* Servicing is desirable but not essential
* A working and demonstrable knowledge of MET - at least 3 years bodyshop experience with the ability to be able to hit the ground running.
* Relevant MET qualifications - ATA Panel accreditation or NVQ Level 3 (highly desirable).
* A working knowledge of responsibilities.
* Valid driving licence.
Motor Trade experience as a Bodyshop MET Fitter / Technician is essential.
If this MET Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle MET Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.