Up to £30000 per annum
7 days ago
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to join their Automotive Bodyshop team based in Warwick
You will be required to Fit and Strip both mechanical and Vehicle Body Parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gearboxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four-wheel alignments.
Responsibilities of a MET Fitter / MET Technician include:
* Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
* Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
* Re-assembly with new parts as required.
* Inspections and testing.
* Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
* To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
* Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This is a role that would suit someone primarily from an Automotive Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a Car Dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Motor Trade experience in a similar Bodyshop Job role is essential.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this MET Fitter / Technician Vacancy has interested you or you want to find out more about other Bodyshop Jobs in Warwickshire please get in touch with Louisa today!
This only one of the Motor Trade Job Vacancies we are offering at this moment in time. If you are looking to improve your Automotive Career, please get in touch with us today. We have over 1,400 vacancies waiting for your application ranging from Motorcycle Mechanic through to General Manager jobs.