Up to £23000 per annum
3 months ago
-MET Technician/Mechanic Required for Automotive Prestige Specialist - Stafford.
-Basic Salary Dependent On Experience
-Working Hours Monday to Friday 40 hours
-Saturdays NOT Mandatory But Available And Paid At Time And A Half!
Our client, a desirable Prestige Specialist in the Stafford area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Mechanical, Eletrical, Trim Mechanic / Technician. The salary can be flexible depending on the brand manufacturer experience and qualifications.
This company is a very unique Prestige Specialist and therefore they require somebody who is passionate about cars and loves the sound of working on cars that might range from £10,000 - £150,000!
* Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
* Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
* Re-assembly with new parts as required.
* Inspections and testing.
* Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
* To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
* Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This role involves 40 hours per week and no mandatory Saturdays!
Overtime is available if wanted and is paid at 1.5x
This vacancy is based in Stafford and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced MET Technicians.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this MET Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stafford, please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.