Up to £35420 per annum
10 days ago
Vehicle MET Technician Required in Poole
Basic Salary of up to £30,420 with OTE of £35,420
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm - No Weekends
Regular Manufacturer Training
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to join their Bodyshop team based in Poole.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four-wheel alignments.
* Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
* Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
* Re-assembly with new parts as required.
* Inspections and testing.
* Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
* To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
* Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This is a role that would suit someone primarily from a Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Fitter Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.