Up to £45000 per annum
5 days ago
MET Technician Required in Basildon
Basic Salary Up to £34,000 With An OTE Up To £45,000
Fantastic Opportunity With Some Outstanding Benefits
Discounted Gym Membership / Free Breakdown Cover / Fantastic Pension Scheme
Vehicle MET Technician Required For Automotive Bodyshop - Basildon.
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Mechanical and Electrical Trim (MET) Technician for their Basildon Site.
As a Vehicle Mechanical and Electrical Trim Technicians you are responsible for identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles.
Duties may include:
* Identifying the extent of damage.
* Accessing and removing damaged components.
* Installing new components.
* Using welding and soldering equipment.
* Ensuring the vehicle is in working order.
* Supporting other team members in the achievement of their objectives.
* Carrying out final checks on the vehicle after repair.
As a Vehicle Mechanical and Electrical Trim Technician you will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to use specialised equipment.
* The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Good communication skills.
* An awareness of safety procedures.
* The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
You will need to be trained in Vehicle Body and Paint operations mechanical and Electrical Trim/Body Fitting. There are a range of qualifications our client will consider.
Alternatively, if you already working in a similar role and have completed your Vehicle Technician Accreditation (ATA) in MET, or learnt by experience you will also be considered.
Working hours are (40 hour week) Weekly rota Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm & 10am - 7pm with 1 in 3 Saturday's.
Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on experience. Ideally in the region of £28,000-£30,000 basic + bonus with an OTE of £45,000.
If you live within the Basildon / Southend / Grays area or can travel to the area and are interested in this MET Technician Job, please get in contact with Zoe at Perfect Placement for more information.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.