Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £35000 per annum
about 23 hours ago
* Crash/MET Technician required in Tonypandy
* Up to £27-29,000 per annum plus bonus earned.
* 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our client, one of the UK's largest automotive accident repair groups, is currently looking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Crash/MET Technician for their accident repair centre in Tonypandy.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working with a team, as a Crash/MET Technician your role will involve the stripping of accident damaged vehicles, specialising in mechanical, electrical and trim based work, and re-fitting the vehicles as appropriate in a safe and economical manner.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Tonypandy region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Tonypandy Ideally, candidates would be ATA qualified and must have previous experience of working in an accident repair centre in a similar Crash/MET Technician role. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of mechanical principles and repair techniques and be willing and capable of working in accordance with BSI Kitemark standards. Attention to detail and ability to prioritise work effectively is essential, as well as a consistently high standard and quality of repair and workmanship. You will also need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £27-29,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous incentivised bonus structure creating potential uncapped annual earnings of £30-35,000+ per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest independent automotive accident repair groups.
The successful MET Technician will be required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this MET Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tonypandy please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from MET Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.