Up to £35000 per annum
26 days ago
- MET Technician required in Bridgend.
- Basic salary up to £29,000 per annum with an OTE of £35,000 per annum.
- 45 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our client an Automotive Vehicle Accident Repair Centre in Swansea is currently looking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Technician for their busy Bodyshop.
MET FITTER JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working with a team, as a MET Technician your role will involve the dismantling of accident damaged vehicles, specialising in mechanical, electrical and trim based work, and rebuilding the vehicles as appropriate.
Ideally, candidates should be ATA qualified and have previous experience of working in an accident repair centre in a similar MET Technician role, however, our client is willing to consider Vehicle Technicians from a service and repair background that are interested in moving into an accident repair environment. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of mechanical principles and repair techniques and be willing and capable of working in accordance with BSI Kitemark standards. Attention to detail and ability to prioritise work effectively is essential, as well as a consistently high standard and quality of repair and workmanship. You will also need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £12 per hour over a 45 hour week (£28,080 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous incentivised bonus structure creating potential uncapped annual earnings of £35,000+ per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
You are required to work a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this MET Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Bridgend area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.