Up to £37000 per annum
17 days ago
Up to £16 per hour DOE
Family Run Accident Repair Centre
Our Client, a Family Run Accident Repair Centre in Croydon, Surrey are looking for a skilled MET Technician to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work with cars of all makes and models. Quality and not quantity is important!
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Vehicle MET Technician / Stripper / Fitter and looking to settle in a long-term role. Previous experience in the role is essential.
· Be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter who possesses ATA / City & Guilds level 3 qualification in Mechanical, Electrical and Trim technician.
· Must have your own specialist workshop tools
· Have a minimum of three year's experience within a Car Accident Repair Centre, more would be better
· Have a valid UK driving license for test drives you may need to do after reworking the vehicle
· You should have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars - getting it right first time, every time. Our clients Bodyshop is a non-productive shop! Quality is essential!
· Be a team player and work well together with the other 12 technicians with the workshop
· Be able to work to targets and deadlines, and no one is going to crack the whip here, if the vehicle is done properly this is valued more than your efficiency.
· You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent salary and benefits! It's a non-productive shop so there is no time saved / efficiency bonus!
· This vacancy is based in Croydon, Surrey and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced Vehicle ATA MET Technicians.
This is one of many Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in the Surrey area, please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement for other similar Automotive Jobs.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.