Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
MET Technician / Fitter Required in Crewe
- Manufacturer Training Provided
- Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to join their Bodyshop team based in Crewe.
As a MET Technician you will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
Our client offers a negotiable package with the following:
Basic between £28,000 - £35,000
Bonus on top (OTE up to £45,000)
Other company perks
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Crewe please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from MET Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.