Up to £29000 per annum
about 2 months ago
MET Technician / MET Fitter required in Blackpool
- Up to £13.50 per hour + bonus
- Flexible working patterns, 42.5 hours per week
- Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable accident repair group.
Our Accident Repair Center client is seeking to recruit a MET Technician to join its busy Body shop in Blackpool.
The ideal MET Technician will be experienced in MET Fitter to the extent at which they can work in a fast-paced, busy Body Shop environment and perform work to a high standard at the same time.
The MET Fitter will be comfortable performing all aspects of the Vehicle MET Fitter role and will either be fully qualified, time-served, or both.
Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client's high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
Your Experience as a MET Technician
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.