Up to £36000 per annum
8 months ago
MET Technician Required in Luton
- Up to £33k basic + bonus
- 45 hours per week
- Established Accident Repair Centre
Our client, a nationally recognised and established accident repair centre based in Luton require an experience MET Technician to join their team. Our client pride themselves on offering equal opportunities and providing their staff with top quality training to make sure every customer experience is of high quality.
To be sucessful in this automotive MET Technician vacancy, you must be at minimum NVQ Level 3 qualified in accident repair, you will ideally be ATA qualified however this is not essential. You must have current workshop experience, own your own tools and have a full UK driving licence.
Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client's high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
Your Experience as a MET Technician
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a fantastic salary of up to £33k basic + bonus opportunity. You will also be entitled to many fantastic company benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this automotive MET Technician vacancy, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.