Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Vehicle MET Technician Required in Bury St Edmunds
- Basic Salary Negotiable Pending Experience
- 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday ONLY
- Fantastic, Well Established Bodyshop
Our Client, a busy Accident Repair Centre are looking to employ a Vehicle MET Technician / Stripper Fitter to join their team in Bury St Edmunds.
To be suitable for this MET Technician / Stripper Fitter role you must have:
- NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
As a MET Technician / Stripper Fitter you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary within the Norwich area.
In return as a MET Technician / Stripper Fitter you will receive a competitive salary, attractive holiday entitlement, as well being able to choose your own benefits!
If this MET Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement.