Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £29000 per annum
8 months ago
MET Technician / Fitter required in Birmingham.
- Monday-Friday, with Saturday on Rota.
- Excellent training opportunity
- leading accident repair
Our Client is an expanding Bodyshop and looking for a proactive, hard-working MET Technician / Fitter.
In this MET Technician / Fitter role, you will be working with all makes of cars and models.
The Successful MET Technician must be qualified to level 2 or 3 in either Accident Repair or Mechanical Electrical trim or Light Vehicle Maintenance repair.
Typical duties of a MET Technician for our Client include:
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in line with our Client's high standards
- Familiarity with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to be successful in a MET Technician / Fitter role.
- To identify additional repair work and liaise with the bodyshop advisor
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Carry out quality controls
Your Experience as a MET Technician
- Fully qualified MET Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- ATA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience as a MET Technician within an accident repair centre
Motor Trade is Essential for this MET Fitter role!
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Birmingham please contact Alishia at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.