Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £38000 per annum
8 months ago
MET Technician / MET Fitter required in Bolton
- £29,000 Basic Salary + Bonus and Overtime
- OTE £38,000+
- Overtime: Paid at £10 p/hour
- 40 hours a week
- Fantastic Employee Benefits
Our client is a large well establish accident repair body centre and they are currently looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician to join their team.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gearboxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four-wheel alignments.
Responsibilities for this MET Technician / MET Fitter role, may include:
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
Accident repair experience in MET and/or Panel is essential, an ATA qualification is highly desirable.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bolton please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.