Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £36000 per annum
26 days ago
Senior ATA MET Technician
We are seeking a Senior ATA MET Technician to join our Client's Reputable Bodyshop Group in the Rochdale, Greater Manchester area.
Our Client is offering the successful ATA MET Technician:
- A Basic Salary of circa £35k
- Flexible working week - 45 hours Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work on a mixture of makes and models
Duties of a Technician with our ATA MET Technician:
- Competently strip and refit a variety of makes and models of vehicle
- Carry out diagnostic checks on vehicles and Geometry Wheel Alignment, suspension and mechanical duties
- Adhere to at H&S regulations
- Complete all work to an exceptional standard
What our Clients expect of their ATA MET Technician:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or ATA Accredited
- Full UK driving license
- You will need to be professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, be customer-focused and have an excellent eye for detail.
Our client has a flexible working approach based on a 45-hour week Monday to Friday, 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays and pension contribution. Your salary will be based upon your experience and will be very much dependent upon your ability to do the job.
If you are interested in hearing more about this ATA MET Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Sam Betts at Perfect Placement today.