Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £31000 per annum
4 months ago
MET Technician Required in Wakefield
- Basic £26,000
- OTE £31,000
- 40 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a MET Technician in the Wakefield area. The company offer great job security and fantastic employee benefits, Our Client, an Automotive Accident Repair Centre is seeking a skilled MET Technician to fit in with their current team.
The successful MET Technician will be required to:
- Assess faults
- Follow job cards and assessment reports
- Access and remove mechanical and electrical components
- Remove and fit non-structural body panels
- Remove and re-install mechanical and electrical systems
- Follow vehicle valeting requirements and prospect
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction.
Our client is seeking a MET Technician with an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Automotive Bodyshop Repair, with previous experience of working within a MET Fitter role within a Bodyshop environment.
Holding an ATA qualification would be beneficial to your application.
If this MET Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!