Up to £40000 per annum
8 months ago
MET Technician / MET Fitter Required in Swindon
- Manufacturer Training Provided
- Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm. 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings.
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to join their Bodyshop team based in Swindon.
The MET Technician will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities for his MET Fitter role, May Inculde:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This is MET Technician / MET Fitter role that would suit someone primarily from a Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today