Up to £24000 per annum
7 months ago
Mobile Commercial Wheel Alignment Technician.
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 basic + Bonus typically £2000 in 1st year and £3000-5000 in 2nd year based on performance.
- Hours: Work hours are flexible and employees are given responsibility to manage their own diaries. The role is full time, there are no fixed core hours, but some early mornings, evenings and Saturday work will be required.
- Benefits: Company van and fuel provided as well as tools.
The role will be working from home with a company-supplied van and equipment and involves attending to various customers premises to optimise the wheel alignment of commercial vehicles. Using specialised laser alignment equipment, the technician will measure the wheel alignment and make the necessary adjustments.
Covering the Leicestershire and surrounding area, calls are directed from the Company call centre to the mobile technician, and then the technician liases directly with the customer to arrange a site visit.
- Provide technical expertise on steering issues to customers.
- Diagnose wheel alignment issues on a variety of commercial vehicles (HGVS, coaches, vans, cranes, trailers, municipal etc.).
- Build relationships and further develop your own customer base.
- Maintain highest levels of workmanship and customer service.
- Keep own van and equipment in excellent state of working order.
- Minimum of 2 Years relevant commercial mechanical experience, HGV experience would be ideal.
- Well organised, able to manage your own diary, collate customer jobs sheets, sales records etc.
- Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must be physically strong and fit as they will be working under HGV vehicles using heavy tools.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Specific wheel alignment experience would be very advantageous, however full training provided.
If you are looking to utilise your skillet set in a niche role where you can effectively be your own manager then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as state above is essential.
If this Commercial Wheel Alignment Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Leicestershire area then please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.