Up to £35000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Mobile HGV/LCV Technician required in the Caerphilly area!
- Up to £14.00 per hour. Overtime at time and a half rate!
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm with lots of overtime available!
- £15 call-out payment per night!
- Great career prospects with a leading dealer group and brand!
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Caerphilly area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Mobile HGV/LCV Technician/Automotive Mechanic to cover the Caerphilly area!
Your key objectives will include:
- Attend to and successful complete maintenance work required as and when required.
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
The successful Mobile HGV Technician will need to live in the Caerphilly region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Caerphilly. The successful Mobile HGV Technician will need to ideally be a fully qualified HGV/LCV Technician/Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or hold good time served experience within the role. Due to the role being mobile-based, our client will ideally look for candidates with the prior mobile experience. The successful Mobile HGV Technician will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work The Mobile HGV Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting hourly rate up to £14.00 per hour over an average 37.5-hour working week (£27,300 per annum).
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- £15 per night call-out payment.
- Open to putting candidates through and paying for HGV Licences, tacho certifications and MOT Licence
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry-leading brand.
The current working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm with lots of overtime available
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.
If this Mobile HGV Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Caerphilly please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.