Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
Automotive Vehicle MOT Tester required for Independent Service Centre Workshop / Garage - Redhill/Reigate.
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified automotive MOT Tester to join our client's busy Service Department.
The position is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.30am - 1pm.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
- Computer literate.
This role is based in Redhill/Reigate therefore you will need to be able to travel to the area.
Salary is circa £30,000 dependable on experience + bonus.
If this Vehicle MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in West Sussex, Redhill, Reigate, Gatwick and Crawley, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.