Up to £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
MOT Tester Required in Shrewsbury
Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + OTE's of around £25,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings on a rota 8.30am - 12.30pm (Paid Additionally)
Great Bonus Opportunities
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Shrewsbury are looking for a MOT Tester/Service Technician to join their busy and successful team.
You will be predominately MOT Testing, however will be completing a Service/PDI when necessary.
Other Key Duties:
- Experienced and fully qualified
- · Manufacturer specific training will be provided
- · Experience on multiple brands would be helpful
- · Tidy worker, focused and conscientious
- · Team Player
- · Committed to working towards our business objectives
- · Excellent customer service skills
- · Be able to talk to customers who have minimal knowledge about the mechanics of vehicles
- Experience of Video Health Checks would be good but not essential
You must be Level 3 qualified or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair to be considered for this opportunity. Ideally you'll have experience within a Main Dealership, though this is not essential.
If this Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Technician Jobs and Dealership Jobs in the Shropshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.