Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
MOT Tester Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £26,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
Friendly and Relaxed Working Environment
Our Independent Garage client requires a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester to work to the highest standards of quality in Swindon.
In this important role in their automotive service departments, you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
- Complete vehicle servicing, repairs and MOT test.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full UK driving license.
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential.
- Be a VOSA approved MOT tester.
- Hold NVQ qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics to Level 3.
Our client's vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
They offer a modern working environment, a competitive overall salary of up to £26,000 + benefits. The position is full-time Monday to Friday with Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
This is one of many Automotive Jobs in Wiltshire, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement if you would like to find out more about this MOT Tester Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area.
If you are looking for jobs in the Automotive Field, then get in contact with the UK's leading Automotive recruitment agency today!