Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £30000 per annum
27 days ago
Vehicle MOT Tester
- Independent Service Centre
- Horsham Area
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:30 with Saturday's on a rota 8.30am - 1pm
- £30,000 dependable on experience
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle MOT Tester to join our client's busy Service Department.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Undertaking MOT Test to VOSA standard.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
- Computer literate.
The hours for this MOT Tester position is Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:30pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.30am - 1pm.
Salary is circa £30,000 dependable on experience.
If this Vehicle MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Horsham, West Sussex, Redhill, Reigate, Gatwick and Crawley, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.