Up to £28000 per annum
8 months ago
- £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Fleet, Hampshire
- Family Run Service Centre
Our client a Family Run Service Centre in the Fleet, Hampshire area is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle MOT Tester for their busy and customer-focused Service Department!
Reporting to the Garage Manager and working as part of a large team, you will solely be responsible for carrying MOT tests on our client's vehicles to VOSA standards as well as carrying out any associated mechanical tasks or repairs as and when required.
You will ideally live within the Fleet area or be within a commutable distance of Fleet. You will not only be fully qualified as an MOT Tester with an active SMART Card but also be used to and experienced in working within a busy workshop environment during quieter times on the MOT ramp. You will also need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering a starting …
* Starting salary up to £28,000 per annum based on a 45-hour working week.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (increases over the length of service).
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Continuous training; on the job as well as various industry-led training courses to keep your skills up to date.
If this Vehicle MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Fleet, Aldershot, Camberley, Redhill, Reigate, Gatwick and Crawley, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.