Up to £27000 per annum
9 months ago
MOT Tester required in Runcorn
- Basic Salary of £27,000
- Monday to Friday with Saturdays on rota.
- **Must have Class 3,4,7**
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified MOT Tester to join our client's Motor Trade facility.
Main Duties of a MOT Tester
- Complete MOTs to a high standard - Commercial vehicles of up to 3.5 Tonne
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to Workshop Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.*Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company and the Manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
The successful MOT Tester must be qualified to Class 7 in MOT, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
The MOT Tester must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
You must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment..
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Runcorn please contact Claire at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to MOT Tester Jobs.