Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
MOT Tester required in Oxford
Our client, an Automotive Business in Oxford, is seeking an MOT Tester to join its team.
Applicants are sought from Experienced MOT Testers. The client is encouraging applications from all backgrounds within the trade. Therefore, whether you have worked at a Main Dealer or an Independent Garage you will be considered for the role if you hold a full MOT Licence.
Our Client is offering the successful MOT Tester:
- Salary Offered: £27,500 Plus Bonus Up to £30,000 OTE
- Hours Offered: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm Saturday (On a 1 in 2, or 3 Rota) 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Great Opportunity for Career Progression on behalf of an Accident Repair Centre!
- Pension Scheme Included
- 33 days' Annual Leave in Total!
Duties of a MOT Tester with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- MOT Testing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their MOT Testers:
- MOT Licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2/3
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
If this MOT Tester Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.