Up to £33000 per annum
7 days ago
Vehicle MOT Tester required for Independent Service Centre Workshop / Garage - Camberley
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.00am - 12pm
£30,000 dependable on experience + overtime
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle MOT Tester to join our client's busy Service Department.
As an experienced Vehicle MOT Tester you will need to show:
- A good technical knowledge
- The ability to work without supervision
- Current valid MOT License (Class 4, Class 5 & Class 7)
- Ability to undertake Servicing and other Mechanical Repairs
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
- Computer literate.
The hours for this MOT Tester position is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.00am - 12pm.
Salary is circa £30,000 dependable on experience + bonus.
If this Vehicle MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Surrey, North East Hampshire, Aldershot and Camberley, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.