Up to £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Motor Finance Advisor
Up To £60,000 OTE
40 Hour Week, Some Shifts
An amazing opportunity has arisen at one of the UK's fastest-growing Finance companies, don't miss out apply today.
To our client, the quality of their customer service is of vital importance as such from day one you'll be trained by a leading Sales Trainer to become the best. You may already be ready, but this is your chance to sharpen your skills.
Our client is a finance broker who specialises in arranging finance for consumers wishing to purchase a new car, be it for commuting purposes or just a bit of fun. Working with a strong and friendly dealer network our client is able to put customers in touching distance from their dream as well as providing them with support throughout the process of going from 'looking' to 'owning'.
Our client is dedicated to providing the right finance package to suit the customer, regardless of their credit score, working closely with a trusted panel of lenders who rely on them to fully assess the customer's circumstances.
This relationship enables a 'can-do' attitude and it is rare that "The computer says no".
If you have a history in Finance Sales, or have the skills listed below and can demonstrate from your career history you have the drive to succeed please apply today.
Desired Skills / Characteristics
- Good computer skills are required however training will be provided for all software applications used.
- Some sales or customer service experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given and there is no cold calling involved as all our enquiries are qualified customers who would like assistance from our client.
- This is a work hard, get rewarded well company so be prepared to roll up your sleeves.
- Good timekeeper
- Computer literate
- Good multi-tasker
- Driven to succeed
- Well-spoken with good communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Good Maths & English qualifications