Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Motorcycle Parts Advisor Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £23,000 with OTE of £25,000
Monday-Friday 8.30 - 6pm (Day off every other week) Saturday 9-5, No Sundays
Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced Motorcycle Parts Advisor for their Swindon site.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
* Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
* Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
* Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Motorcycle Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Motorcycle or Automotive Jobs in Swindon then please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.